Sunday, April 18, 2010

Between the Silence and Peace

In the midst of boredom, i spend my time with someone who i preferred to be awesome and great. I don't know how do i feel this way? but i feel something especial and i claim that spending to much in someone you really feel good and not bad at all.

I left my house thinking him and wishing to be with his arms, reaching his warm air which came to his voluptuous mouth. Licking his small lips and watch his gorgeous smile at me. Oh my God!, why do i feel this way? is this called love in a physical way? or love in a very special way?. I don't know but i believe in every single minute of my life is a special something new.

I really feel the best of my time when I'm beside him. Feeling comforted when he hold tight around my waist, saying that he needs me. Confronts me, if he feel nothing and losing hopes. Need someone to talk to and to be love permanently.

He said, if you're writing with everything, you need to hear your heart and let it command your hand to write what it think and what pulls to you in the moment.
It's so funny to think that way, but i believe it's ain't good not to be true.
I wanna show to his face that i'm good and dedicated to be with him,...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment